BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Translation Task: Simple Questions

Simple translation task! Each answer consists of two words.


Who are you?

What is this?


Where are you?


Where am I?


How are you?



How is this?


How much is this?


Whose is this?


How many is this?


What time?

Translate English Phrases into Tagalog


Do you know the simple Tagalog translations for these English phrases?

Good morning.

Good afternoon.


Good evening.


I'm hungry.


I'm thirsty.


I'm sleepy.


I'm tired.


Let's eat.


Let's drink.


Let's play.


I'm done.


Translate English Question Words into Tagalog


Do you know the Tagalog translation for these English question words?

Who?


What?


Where?


When?


How?



Whose?


How much? (price)


Is where?


How fat?


What time?




0 comments: